July 26, 2010

One Week

It's Monday morning. In a week I'll know the results. We leave on Wednesday and the competition is on Saturday.
I'm really starting to get excited. We dropped off our dog yesterday and tomorrow we are going to drop Tommy off with my brother. He will get to spend 9 days with his Uncle Brett, Aunt Denese, Cousins Mick, Caitie, and Cassie. I hope he has fun.

I woke up at my Wedensday goal wake up weight of 140.5, just 2 over. I just need to maintain that wake up weight through Friday. No soreness in my body except in my quads from all the biking, eliptical, and leg exercises I have been doing. Still no running or wrestling due to the knee. I am still not 100% with the knee and doubt I will be by the competition, but I'll do my best to cope and I'm in the right frame of mind.

2 comments:

  1. I am ready to see the alps. Glad your training is going well. Keep up with the rehab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep of the knee for a bit, it will feel better in a day or so. Good luck in Europe, wrestle your butt off.

    ReplyDelete